Activities to help your child with Personal, Social and Emotional development
- Provide opportunities for your child to play with others.
- Join in with your child’s role play discussing resources and ideas.
- Ensure that rules and routines are consistent and appropriate.
- Encourage sharing.
- Support your child to wait their turn in conversations and games.
- Talk to your child to prepare them for changes.
- Be aware of and support the classroom rules.
- Encourage turn taking through sharing games and stories.
- Support your child to develop negotiation skills enabling them to solve problems through talk.
- Encourage your child to think about issues from the viewpoint of others.