Mrs Hammond and Mrs Heap welcome you to Class 5!
Mrs Hammond is the teacher and Mrs Heap is the Early Years Practitioner. We are one of the Reception classes and enjoy exploring the different areas of the Reception unit with Class 6.
- P.E. is on Thursday and Friday - Please make sure that PE kits are in school on these days and that earrings are removed. These sessions will be either outside on the playground or inside the hall, please send in suitable clothes e.g. t-shirts, shorts, jumpers/fleeces, tracksuit bottoms, trainers.Please note we currently ask that your child comes to school in their PE kit on their PE days.
- Reading Books - There are no set days for reading so please make sure your child brings in their reading book everyday and puts it in the trays on the table in the morning.
- Bags - A bag for school is essential for jumpers, bags, models, paintings etc and helps your child to organise their belongings at the end of the day.
- Water bottles - We encourage the children to bring in water bottles everyday and drink regularly throughout the day. We always refill them if your child needs more water.
- Libraries - You can access all libraries available to you at the beginning of the school day. We encourage frequent exchanges of books and if you want any information on the games that would be beneficial for your child please ask. Please ensure to sign out any games or books that you take in the appropriate loan records.
- Story books from home - We are always willing to read books brought in by your child however currently, due to Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to do this.