Mrs Perry and Mrs Finch welcome you to Class 6!
Mrs Perry is the teacher and Mrs Finch is the teaching assistant for Class 6. We are one of the reception classes and enjoy exploring the different areas of the reception unit with Class 5.
- Please make sure your child has a bag. This helps us to organise your child at the end of the day especially on those cold, rainy evenings.
- The Phonics and Numeracy Games Libraries are available for you to share with your child. If you are unsure about which game to choose, please ask Mrs Perry or Mrs Finch.
- We have PE on Monday and Thursday. Please make sure that PE kits are in school on these days and that earrings are removed. These sessions will be either outside on the playground or inside the hall, please send in suitable clothes e.g. t-shirts, shorts, jumpers, tracksuit bottoms, trainers. Please note we currently ask that your child comes to school in their PE kit on their PE days.
- Class Library Loan - Every morning you can choose a library book for your child to read with you at home.
- Reading Books - There are no set days for reading so please make sure your child brings in their reading book everyday and puts it in the tray on the table in the morning.
- Water bottles - We encourage the children to bring in water bottles everyday and drink regularly throughout the day. We always refill them if your child needs more water.
- Story books from home - We are always willing to read books brought in by your child however due to Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to do this at present.