Celebration of Learning. Can you spot the difference?
What a super project this has been! We have:
- Made, eaten and written instructions for marmalade sandwiches and Paddington Hat Cakes,
- Learned all about the UK and created our own maps as Paddington went on his travels,
- Drew and painted Paddington in different ways,
- Listened to and talked about lots of Paddington Bear stories,
- Wrote and told our own version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Here we are telling the story orally. You can listen to our retelling by following the link below!