Celebration of Learning. Can you spot the difference?
What a super project this has been! We have:
- Made, eaten and written instructions for marmalade sandwiches and Paddington Hat Cakes,
- Learned all about the UK and created our own maps as Paddington went on his travels,
- Drew and painted Paddington in different ways,
- Listened to and talked about lots of Paddington Bear stories,
- Wrote and told our own version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Here we are sharing our great work and telling the story orally. You can listen to our retelling by following the link below!