In our school we keep pupils safe by:
- Having up to date Safeguarding and Child Protection policies
- Having identified members of staff along with one identified governor who have responsibility for safeguarding
- Completing the safer recruitment and checking procedures necessary to ensure all staff have the suitability to work with children
- Having an open-door policy where concerns can be shared in confidence
- Ensuring all staff have up to date safeguarding and child protection training
- Sharing information with appropriate agencies if we have concerns
If you are concerned about the safety or welfare of your child, or a child you know, you should act without delay.
You can contact:
- Our Safeguarding team within the school - please contact us on 01472 879634 or in person
- The MASH team (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) on 01472 326292 (option 2)
- North East Lincolnshire - Report a Concern
- Contact the police on 101 or 999 if an emergency
You should report any concerns, however small they may seem, as soon as you possibly can. Everyone has a responsibility to keep children safe from harm. Many people worry that their suspicions may be wrong or that they are interfering unnecessarily. Our advice would be to report in any concern to the school or to the MASH team where advice can be given and professionals can process the information you have.